Recall the magic of Christmases past, captured in music amid the boughs of a great fir tree.
Festive musical features illuminated houses, handpainted figures and carousel, and a train circling the village at the snowy base. A thoughtful gift for train collectors or a beautiful addition to your holiday décor.
Plays 15 Christmas carols and 15 year-round classics.
Adult collectible; not intended for children.
- GPS accuracy within 7 ft.
- No monthly fees!
- Records 10+ days of data.
- Logs: Speed; location; stop length, time, date.
- Easy installation & data retrieval.
- Installs inside, outside, or under car/truck.
Pocket-sized magnetic tracking device validates travel routes and monitors driving habits of anyone operating your vehicles! Perfect for fleet managers & parents of teen drivers.
Plug into PC or Mac's USB port and included cloud-based software generates printable reports and displays animated routes in satellite or road view.
Records 10+ days of data based on 2-hrs. average driving per day. Alkaline batteries yield approx. 10 days; rechargeable Lithium batteries, approx. 2.5 weeks.Always check federal, state and local regulations regarding consent of parties to being recorded.
This rare, hard-to-find boxed set of silver quarters from the 1800s & 1900s is perfect for coin collectors, silver collectors, and historians. Includes:
- Seated Liberty Silver Quarter designed by Christian Gobrecht, minted from 1838-1891 and featuring Liberty seated on a rock with stars overhead on the obverse with eagle on the reverse
- Two Barber Silver Quarters designed by Charles Barber, one minted between 1892-1899 and one minted between 1900-1916, each featuring Lady Liberty wearing a wreath headband surrounded by stars on the obverse with an eagle based on the United States Seal on the reverse
- Standing Liberty Silver Quarter designed by Hermon MacNeil and minted from 1916-1930, depicting Liberty standing proudly with a shield and olive branch on the obverse and an eagle in flight on the reverse
- Washington Silver Quarter minted between 1932-1964 with the recognizable profile bust of George Washington on the obverse with an eagle and wreath on the reverse.
All are minted of 0.900 silver. Comes in a collector's display box with Certificate of Authenticity.
The Peace dollar coin--the last silver dollar struck for circulation in the US--was first minted in 1921 to celebrate world peace following WWI. Obverse features an image of Lady Liberty with a bald eagle on the reverse.
The Morgan Silver Dollar, first struck in 1878, was named after its designer, George T. Morgan and was made with silver from the legendary Comstock Lode in Nevada. The obverse portrays Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian slave's cap--an ancient symbol of freedom--with the word "Liberty" inscribed on a ribbon, as well as 2 cotton blossoms and 2 heads of wheat to symbolize America's agricultural heritage. The 13 stars represent the original 13 states. Coin's reverse features a bald eagle holding both the olive branch of peace and the arrows of war.
Set of 2 coins are encapsulated, and arrive nestled in a velour gift box. Mint years vary.
- Detects motion up to 24 feet with night vision distance up to 45 ft.
- Selectable Video resolution: 1280 x 720 or 640 x 480.
- Video format: .avi H.264. Photo resolution: 1600 x 1200.
- Photo format: .jpeg.
- Image sensor: 0.25" CMOS.
- Lens: 3.6mm.
- Viewing angle: 58° (diagonal).
- Storage: up to 32GB microSD card (not included).
- Recording capacity: 28 min/1GB.
- Power supply: 120V.
Protect what matters most! Keep an eye on your home or office--day OR night--with this unobtrusive HD camera bulb. Insert a microSD card and screw into any standard light socket, and it immediately starts recording in motion-detection mode.
Included remote control makes it easy to regulate the bright LED lighting and video functions from anywhere in the room. Features night vision, auto exposure control, and optional auto-rewrite memory.
Comes with optional light extension; microSD USB adapter; instructions; and software for changing time/date stamp, resolution, recording mode, and more. System requirements: Windows 7 (for software), up to Windows 8 and Mac (for microSD card playback).Note: Always check federal, state and local regulations regarding consent of parties to being recorded.
- Slim Design With Rechargeable Long-Life Battery.
- Place Anywhere For Low Profile, Long-Term Surveillance.
- With High-end Motion Detection Sensors.
Need to record possible activity at your home while on vacation? Watch an area of low traffic for a week at a time? Portable camera unit clips practically anywhere!
Video is motion activated using PIR sensors with a range of 3 meters. Shifts to standby mode until motion is detected again. Automatic voice activation (triggered by noises greater than 65dB) for audio recordings only.
Battery lasts for up to 8 days on standby, with 90 minutes of continuous recording. Recharges via wall outlet or your computer. Optional automatic overwrite feature removes the need to manually delete innocuous footage. Uses microSD cards up to 32GB (not included). Video resolution is 640x480 in AVI format. Windows/Mac friendly.*
Kit includes USB cable, AC adapter, clip and instructions. *Time/date stamp option compatible with Windows operating systems only. Note: Always check federal, state and local regulations regarding consent of parties to being recorded.
Award-winning home instruction course is designed for those who want to learn acoustic and electric guitar from the ground up. Systematic exercises walk you every step of the way with one easy-to-use program!
You'll learn everything from fundamentals to intermediate styles to advanced skills, at your own pace and on your own schedule without months of frustrating trial & error.
Comprehensive kit includes 20 complete sessions on 10 instructional DVDs, 5 jam-along CDs, 100-page lesson book, plus downloadable resource book and other exclusive Gibson features.